WAX SEALS AND STAMPS
Adding wax seals to your wedding stationery is like adding icing the top of a luxurious wedding invitation cake. They are a very popular addition to all of our wedding stationery suites coming in many different colours and wax stamp designs.
A little history lesson…. a wax seal is a metal stamp that is pressed into melted wax, to create an impression. Historically, wax stamps were used to seal paper scrolls and envelopes – if the seal wasn’t broken, that was proof that the mail hadn’t been tampered with.
These days wax seals are used to add extra beauty to invitations and envelopes combining beautiful coloured wax with a custom design to suit your wedding/event theme.
You can choose from
• Sizes: 25mm (19mm, 32mm)
• Shapes: Round, Oval, Square, Rectangle
• Edges: Modern, Organic
• Colours: Whites, Pinks, Creams, Yellows, Greens, Blues and Black
• With or without adhesive backing
• Solid Engraver’s Brass Die to create a crisp impression in wax
• Food Safe, and usable on clay, ice, metal, wax, and more
You can order a custom design wax stamp from the shop website or fill out the contact form for more information.
Please allow 3-4 weeks from artwork approval to delivery.